A report by the Teagsc – Agricultural and Food Development Authority, has stated that ‘Soil pH plays a key role in soil fertility. Maintaining the soil pH at the optimum level will increase the microbiological activity of the soil, and result in better soil nutrient recycling and release.’
Now is the time to act with G-Lime Granulated lime.
G-Lime has many benefits including:
1. It is a unique, fast acting soil conditioner, specially formulated to help manage soil pH
2. Improves soil fertility whilst optimising crop and grass performance.
3. Neutralises acidic soils and replenishes the nutrients that rainfall reduces.
4. Spreads easily using a conventional fertiliser spreader, will act quickly and lower application rates.
5. Provides a quick, easy, clean and convenient way of applying lime to grassland and crops, using a conventional spreader.
Click to view our G-Lime testimonial video from John Johnston, Northern Ireland based Farmer and Business owner on the reasons why he chooses to use and stock G-Lime